The Quality Imperative for Health ICT SystemHealth ICT systems deserve best practice software testing and assurance.
Critical failures that are life threatening, deliver suboptimal care or endanger patient privacy simply cannot be tolerated. Even late or diminished systems divert from professional healthcare outcomes. Public attention is highly attuned to such failures.
Complexity of health ICT systems are increasing. Interoperability via interchange of electronic health records between systems is increasing. Privacy constraints are significant and must be preserved whilst mindful of the need for timely access to accurate data for continuity of care via multiple disciplines and multiple clinicians, across multiple locations.
Today, software testing and assurance practice in the Health ICT sector must draw upon, match and perhaps exceed that expected in other ICT sectors. However, to be successful the nuances of healthcare have to be incorporated.
Please download K. J. Ross & Associates Health ICT Testing & Assurance Brochure to find out more about our Health ICT services.
Why K. J. Ross & AssociatesK. J. Ross & Associates are internationally recognized leaders in software testing and assurance. However, it is our focus on the Health ICT sector that sets us apart.
We bring a pool of testing and assurance specialists with experience across a range of Health ICT domains, such as:
- Mental Health
- Accident and Emergency
- Operating Theatre and Anesthetic Systems
- Patient Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Clinical Communications (VOIP, TCP)
- Clinical Information Systems
- Population and Sexual Health
- Research and Ethics
- Patient Safety
We invest in our customers, actively seeking ways they can jointly gain from each others experiences and capabilities.
With K. J. Ross & Associates you are not hiring a person – you are engaging a team committed to the needs of Health ICT testing and assurance.
Our ICT Health ServicesCompliance & Certification
- Test and Evaluation Strategy and Management
- Quality Audits and Governance
- Testing Processes and standards
- ISO standards and NATA accredited testing
Safety & PrivacSafety Privacy
- Risk Assessments and Management
- System Testing
- Security, authorisation and access testing
- Requirement and Design Evaluation
- Standards: HL7, DICOM, IHE
- Test Environment provisioning and Management
- Test automation
- Simulators, stubs and harnesses
- Data quality validation
- User Acceptance Testing
- Heuristic Usability Evaluation
- Usability Trials
- Proof-of-concept trials
- Customer walkthroughs
- Load and Volume Testing
- Stress Testing
- Capacity Planning
- Performance Prediction and Tuning
- WAN worthiness / Network Sociability
- User experience monitoring
- Fault Detection
- Site Installation Test
Our Health ICT Testing and Assurance OfferingsK. J. Ross & Associates provide a wide range of services particularly focused on finding faults in Health ICT systems and applications, both before go live as well as pinpointing production issues.
Our range of tailored services include:
- Specialist Consulting
- Managed Services
- Accredited Testing
- Research and Development
Customer Service GuaranteeK.J.Ross & Associates backs their experts, quality and methodologies by offering customers a “Service Back” Guarantee for the following:
- Skills and experience
- Flexibility of engagement
- Continuity of supply
- Innovation and best practice
Our clients are offered a solid guarantee that K. J. Ross & Associates will meet or exceed the agreed outcomes and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for an engagement or the service is free!
How does a “Service Back” Guarantee work?
At the beginning of the engagement our clients and K. J. Ross & Associates agree on the outcomes and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The KPIs are monitored and reported at a specified frequency and should K. J. Ross & Associates fall below the KPIs for
2 consecutive periods the third period for that service is free.
The process for a “Service Back” Guarantee
- At the beginning of the engagement the client and K. J. Ross & Associates set the Outcomes and KPIs
- At regular set periods these are reported and monitored
- Should K. J. Ross & Associates fall below the set levels for a period then the customer and K. J. Ross & Associates put a joint plan into place to rectify the performance
- Should the same KPIs be missed for the second period then the following period for that service will be free.
For more information about the “Service Back” guarantee, feel free to contact us on 1300 854 063, or alternatively via email at email@example.com. A member of our staff will contact you to help with any queries you may have.